Getting Back What You’ve Lost Starts with Finding the Right Family Resource
Why Fairwinds Treatment Center:
- Leaders in Eating Disorder & Substance Abuse Treatment for over 30 years
- The dedicated staff at Fairwinds staff is made up of the top physicians, therapists, counselors and medical professionals in behavioral medicine.
- Pioneers in Dual Diagnosis Treatment
- The Fairwinds Treatment model addresses eating disorders and substance abuse along with any co-occurring mental illness to ensure a true recovery.
- Individualized Treatment Plan
- Fairwinds Treatment Center understands every patient is unique and develops an integrated treatment plan to fit each patient’s unique circumstances.
- Full Medical Care 24/7
- While staying with Fairwinds, patients are under 24 hour medical care, everyday.
- Psychiatric Focus
- Complete psychiatric care is part of the Fairwinds Treatment model. Each patient meets with a psychiatrist everyday to ensure recovery is accomplished.
Fairwinds Treatment Center opened in 1989 as a dually licensed treatment facility. Since the doors opened, Fairwinds has been a true pioneer in both dual diagnosis and pharmacology. Our mission has been to help get families back together. Fairwinds specializes in customized care from prestigious professionals.
Our clinical team is highly trained and experienced and works closely with each individual. Fairwinds Treatment Center for Addiction specializes in treating adults with substance abuse and mental health issues.
Fairwinds delivers highly personalized care with one of the highest staff-to-patient ratios in the industry. Our unique model for recovery combines individualized care with individual/group therapies so that our patients are exposed to a multi-faceted support network.
Most importantly, our rate of success is high, because our intimately designed programs are managed by a highly qualified clinical team. Each patient is treated with compassion, individualized care and respect.
Because each patient has his or her own unique needs, we have various levels of care. These may include:
- Medical Stabilization and Detoxification
- Residential/Inpatient Care
- Intensive Outpatient programs
- Aftercare Treatment
Whether coming into treatment for substance abuse, mental health issues, or an eating disorders treatment, each program is facilitated by our experienced clinical team of psychiatrists, addiction and eating disorder specialists, registered nurses, nutritionists, master level therapists and certified addiction counselors.Learn More
Fairwinds Treatment Center Vision Statement:
Quality of Care: We will continue to improve the quality and continuity of care delivered to our patients and their families.
Quality of Family Life: We will continue to improve the quality of our clients’ family life by treating their illness and traumas.
Quality of Community: We are a part of the Tampa Bay community and will strive to be good neighbors by giving back to our community. Our involvement will be through education and being a voice for positive change.
Quality of Employment: We will strive to recruit and retain the best medical staff and employees possible.
“As we strengthen families, we strengthen society.”
If you are ready to discuss treatment for yourself or a loved one, the Fairwinds admissions team is here to help.
Contact Us Here